From Barfleur to Bayeux, soak up a week of sweeping coastline, rolling woodlands and charming ports while reliving a pivotal chapter in American history on this six-day, family-friendly Normandy adventure. Experience biking, hiking and exploration of the mystery and history of France’s northern regions with guided tours. Enjoy the comforts of tasty, local fare and cozy accommodations at days end as you prepare for even more adventures-of-a-lifetime tomorrow.
- Climb to the top of an iconic 233-foot tall lighthouse in Barfleur, a quiet coastal fishing town where charming granite homes date back to the 17th-century
- Learn the D-Day story of an American paratrooper whose parachute caught on the spire of the town church in Sainte-Mère-Églises
- Walk in the footsteps of Allied World War II victors in Carentan and on Utah Beach
- Bike the beautiful clifftop roads of Pointe du Hoc, overlooking Omaha Beach and cemetery
- Relive William the Conqueror’s conquest of England as you walk along the colorful 230-foot Bayeux Tapestry
- Feast on fresh seafood, savory crepes, and Camembert cheese before unwinding in the comfort of the majestic 16th-century Chateau de Sully
INCLUDED IN TRIP PRICE: Double occupancy rooms with private baths. All breakfasts. Lunches and dinners as listed by day. Snacks along the route. Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners. Bikes, helmets and other necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained. Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip. Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service. Pre-departure and packing information. Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local guide and expert gratuities.
Your Family Journey awaits, starting from: $3398/per person , 100 off booked by December 31st 2017