Party from dusk until dawn, visit an ancient burial site and enjoy seaside relaxation on this small Spanish island in the Mediterranean Sea. Many visitors come to Ibiza Island for its club scene. In this sunny playground of clubs and resorts, internationally renowned DJs keep the parties going until early morning hours. With stunning beaches, ancient history and diverse natural landscapes, the beautiful island has more than just exhilarating nightlife.
- Pursue watersports, hike through forests and venture into a necropolis that’s more than 2,000 years old. From deserted coves to vast sandy bays, Ibiza Island has numerous stunning beaches.
- Relax on Playa d’en Bossa, the island’s longest stretch of sand.
- Snorkel in the rock pools of Punta Galera and try windsurfing off Cala Leña. Many of Ibiza Island’s 11 miles (18 kilometers) of natural sandy beaches host varied watersports. Put aside time to discover other natural attractions.
- Explore the nature reserve of Es Vedrà, Es Vedranell and Espalmador and Conejaro, which encompasses small islands, beaches, fields and forests.
- View cultural treasures, starting with the city of Ibiza, the capital.
- Walk the narrow cobbled streets of Dalt Vila, the hilltop fortified old town. Among the places of interest is the 13th-century Catedral de Ibiza.
- Tour the Puig des Molins, a large necropolis close to the old quarter. The burial site was established by the Phoenicians in the 7th century B.C. and contains several thousand tombs.
- Visit more than 30 chapels and churches on the island.
- Other historical sites include the S’Argamassa Roman Aqueduct and Ses Paisses de Cala D’Hort, the remains of a rural settlement founded in the 5th century B.C.
- For nightlife, head to Sant Antoni de Portmany on the west coast or the capital city, Ibiza Island’s principal clubbing hotspots. Revel in the live music venues, super-clubs and an extensive range of bars, restaurants and lounges.
- Reach the island by flying into Ibiza Airport. Alternatively, arrive by ferry from the Spanish mainland. Get around by bus, car, moped or bicycle. Whether you are here for the parties, history, beaches or nature, Ibiza Island offers a delightful vacation.
$2184 per person based on double occupancy